Organise your team workshop at Courances…
Take the opportunity to offer an unique experience to your work teams!
Less than one hour from Paris, near Fontainebleau and Barbizon, in the immense sixty hectare classified park of the Château de Courances, sits a charming hamlet composed of a meeting-room and loft to welcome your guests. Facing a splendid one hundred year old Japanese Garden, this seminar space offers a true haven of peace in the middle of one of the most beautiful historical estates of Ile de France. This beautiful place will be an ideal place to organise your team buildings and workshops.
- At the heart Domaine de Courances
- A green short break to be inspired
- Exclusive seminar
YOUR MEETING ROOM
- A total surface area of 65 sqm
- Capacity for 50 people
- Fully equiped with flexible configuration to ease your day.
- For breaks and lunches. Capacity for 20 people.
- Informal spaces for brainstorming and participatory meetings
- Adjacent to the house
- For outdoor corporate activities or just to enjoy the sun
- On request, for lunch or dinner from 20 to 50 people.
Want to organise a team lunch or coffee break for your participants ?
We offer you a lot of different catering possibilities from 50€HT. Contact us for more information.
LE DOMAINE DE COURANCES AND PARK ACCESS
With our partner le Domaine de Courances, we can organize a visit of the Park and the Château, on request.
Be inspired by this unique environment and offer your participants the benefits of a haven of well-being.
-HOW TO FIND US?-
- Autoroute A6, sortie #13 Milly-la-Forêt, and follow Courances (5km)
- 40 min from Orly airport
- 1h from Paris centre
- 1h30 from Roissy-CDG Airport
Free uncovered parking inside the Domaine
Train + Taxi
- Gare de Boutigny with the D line (14km) + 15 min by car
- Fontainebleau with R line (22km) + 30 min by car
Crédit photo : Eric Sander / Christophe Kicherer / Château de Courances / Georges Rivat/ Les Artisans